Friday 6 September 2013

Mon âme chante la béatitude d'amour et embrassés le parfum de souvenirs



Autumn's come, cover my heart with something,
with a tree's shadow or, better, with your shadow.

I'm afraid that I won't be able to see you, sometimes,
that some wings will grow onto me, pointed to the clouds,
and that you'll hide away into a stranger's eye
and it'll close up with a mug wort leaf.

And then I approach the stones and I keep silent,
I take the words and drown them into the sea.
I whistle the moon and I rise it and I turn it
into an endless love.

(Autumn Emotion by Nichita Stanescu)




They say our hearts are like the seasons...changing. 

Je veux t'aime aujourd'hui et demain et la semaine suivante et chaque jour même apres le changement...chaque nouveau saison jusqu'à le dernier moment que j'ai sur ce terre.


No comments:

Post a Comment