Saturday 27 July 2013

You know that moment when...





Late at night...
incomplete...
like the sky without the stars,
like a writer without a word,
like a sunrise without light.

The cold rain is falling...
falling on the trembling pieces of my heart.
You're not here to protect them...
to cover my heart with your love,
therefore they keep hurting.

An unbearable pain
spreads through the empty shell of my body.
But you don't know...
You're far away
...

No matter the distance
our hearts are liked together.
The bond, hidden from human sight
is lighting the right path,
slowly but surely
melting our destinies together.

Blended together
into a life of happiness and love,
far away from people or pain...
An existence only made for the other one,
Forgotten by the world, angels or God.

A world free of suffering
Where the simple word destiny is the ruler
And love is the only rule you need to follow...

I wonder if we'll ever go back to that world,
cause the flame is burning me even more
with every second that passes ...

I feel my heart beating two times faster
and I know then....
.
my everything...
.
is forever yours.

I feel  Zalmoxe's sword right at my throat
ready to end another life...
but I'm not scared cause
something in me tells me
I won't be wrong to believe:

"- Believe in that world
even if it means the end of your life!"  
says the voice of my heart...

It's confusing...
What am I to do now?
From the deepest,darkest abyss in me
I still hear the slow trembling whisper
of my broken heart:
"- Believe!"

Faith is the answer...
In our darkest hour just before the dawn
hope is still there.

Awaken by the sunshine...
it keeps giving faith...
faith in love,
in that world,
in the invisible thread,
but mostly faith that you can feel it too.

The light will guide you trough that point
where once met,
our paths can never be separated.

Let it shine your way back to me,
listen to it,
follow it
and treasure it.

It's the sacred way to live,
the only way...
a life for love.

The key of my heart is inside yours...
reach your hand to it and you'll find it.
Let you live a life full of happiness by my side...
for the sake of our love...

I keep thinking it,
wanting it
and praying that my thoughts will reach you...
reach your heart and make it open to me.

I went trough hell and back this night
but my only place is still by your side....
...always.

Don't run away...
your destiny's awaiting!


23.07.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment